- Four port priority flow divider cartridge providing pressure compensated flow control to the priority port with excess flow diverted downstream to tank or another function. Bypass oil can be used to power other functions without significant affect on priority flow even when pressures exceed working pressure of the priority leg.
- Circuits requiring compensated flow to a priority circuit with excess oil bypassed either to tank or a secondary function.
- 0 to 33 GPM inlet
- 3000 PSI maximum
Compensating Pressure Drop
- 60 PSI nomimal (45/95 min/max)
- SFP 18-4
- -40º to 100 Cº
- 55 to 65 ft-lbs
- Spool: hardened and ground steel
- Cartridge body: steel, hardened and honed bore, black zinc plated exterior
- 1.9 lbs