- Motor driven, 3 port, variable orifice, restrictive or bybass type, pressure compensated flow control.
- Maintains a constant flow rate regardless of system pressure changes.
- Bypass port can be plugged to create a 2 port restrictive type flow control.
- Bypass flow can be used for a secondary function even when bypass pressure is higher than the priority pressure.
- 3000 psi maximum
- 15 0-15 gpm
- 25 0-25 gpm
- 45 0-45 gpm
- 12 & 24 VDC
- Cage, body and spool: Steel, exposed parts plated
- Motor housing assembly: Anodized aluminum
- Standard line bodies are aluminum
- Steel bodies are available upon request
- Buna N and polyurethane standard
- Viton optional
(only while adjusting)
- 0.8 amp when powered at 12 volts
- 1.0 amp when powered at 24 volts
- -40 to 120°C