- Three port, bypass type, pressure compensated, motorized flow control assembly.
- System relief required (not provided).
- Maintains a constant flow rate regardless ofsystem pressure changes.
- Bypass flow may be used for additional functions providing bypass flow is at a lower pressure than priority flow.
- 3000 PSI maximum
- 15 0-15 gpm
- 20 0-20 gpm
- 35 0-35 gpm
- 50 0-50 gpm
- Maximum inlet flow for all configurations in 50 gpm.
- Custom ranges are available upon request.
- Cage, body and spool: Steel, exposed parts plated.
- Motor housing assembly: Anodized aluminum.
- Manifold: Anodized aluminum.
- Buna N and polyurethane standard.
- Viton optional.
- 12 VDC
- 24 VDC
(Only while adjusting)
- 0.8 amp at 12 VDC
- 1.0 amp at 24 VDC
- -40 to 120°C
- 7.6 lbs.