- Three port, bypass type, pressure compensated, relief valve and unloading valve with motorized flow control assembly for controlled flow adjustment.
- Maintains a constant flow rate at controlled port regardless of system pressure or flow variations. Relief valve to limit pressure and solenoid valve to unload flow without adjusting the motorized valve.
- Note: When unloading flow, the controlled port will see the pressure equal to the pressure drop through the unloading logic element.
- 3000 PSI maximum.
- 15 0-15 gpm
- 20 0-20 gpm
- 35 0-35 gpm
- 50 0-50 gpm
- Maximim inlet flow for all configurations is 50 gpm.
- Custom ranges are available upon request.
- Cage, body and spool: Steel, exposed parts plated.
- Motor housing assembly: Anodized aluminum.
- Manifold: Anodized aluminum.
- Buna N and polyurethane standard.
- Viton optional.
- 12 VDC
- 24 VDC
(Only while adjusting)
- 0.8 amp at 12 VDC
- 1.0 amp at 24 VDC
- -40 to 120°C
- 8.7 lbs.